What I'm doing now
I'm in Brisbane doing...
Editing A Fool's Errand
- Received manuscript back from Editor 1 week ago.
- Heading towards a September launch date
- Working title is: Fool Me Twice
- Had been writing a load more chapters for this until A Fool's Errand came back, is on hold until that's done
- Fell in love with some new characters
- Reading has been pretty limited right now, except for Derek Sivers new pre-book Your Music Your People which is a great read
- Haven't missed a beat this year, thankfully, we've been super busy through the pandemic and lots of new opportunities exist
- Had to hold off on pushing the marketing of our fun fitness brand: www.oldmensgym.com
- Draft of the Website Planning Guide Course is in the wings
- Waiting for new hardware to arrive to start recording my fiction podcast.
- All versions of the book are selling well you can see more here
- Took a few backward steps
- Started up on my tighter regime now and starting to feel the benefits
Check out other /now pages here.
Current as of June 25, 2020