What I'm doing now
I'm in Brisbane doing...
Editing A Fool's Errand
- In my 2nd edit. Working on missing scenes and plot fixes before getting into the weeds
- a lot of research that's helping add depth and layers to the many threads in the series
- now that I know my first draft was really 2/3 Book 1 and 1/3 Book 2 I have a significant chunk ready to go.
- It's waiting on above
Reading all the Non-Fiction I've bought before I buy more
- I found I had 75 books I had either not finished or not read on my kindle
- Decided to clear them before buying more
- Failed - bought more.
- Currently up to 24/89 -- don't judge me
- You can follow along with the Pinterest boards below which show what I've read and what I am reading
- Adding a couple more people to the team and working on me being required less
- My Bloody Website Podcast has taken a hiatus at episode 40.
- Planning some new options for other podcasts.
- Writing and designing the new workbook for the Website Planning Guide. Hoping to have this out by april.
- promoting and advertising
- you can see more here
- Creating unique content within our closed FB group for people who own the book.
- Planning book 2 & 3 in the written series.
- Health at best it's been in a long time.
- Lifting the intensity in my exercise regime.
Check out other /now pages here.
Current as of February 24, 2019.