What I'm doing now
I'm in Brisbane doing...
Editing A Fool's Errand
- Racing to the deadline, it's off to my editor on April 6, 2020
- Prepping for the launch of my first fiction novel
- now that I know my first draft was really 2/3 Book 1 and 1/3 Book 2 I have a significant chunk ready to go.
- It's waiting on above
- I've been reading a mix of fiction, crime and thriller mostly as well as non-fiction mostly related to my research on the novels
- After a series of pretty busy and stressful months I've managed to pull this back into shape
- launched our online clothing brand in stage 2: www.oldmensgym.com
- Haven't done any new podcast episodes, still considering a fiction podcast
- Published the workbook for the Website Planning Guide including a hardback version
- promoting and advertising
- you can see more here
- Health at best it's been in a long time.
- Lifting the intensity in my exercise regime.
Check out other /now pages here.
Current as of March 12, 2020