What I'm doing now
I'm in Brisbane doing...
Editing A Fool's Errand
- Solved a major plot issue in Book 1 A Fool's Errand and working on completion of the book
- Listening to podcasts every day to help me stay on the right path
- now that I know my first draft was really 2/3 Book 1 and 1/3 Book 2 I have a significant chunk ready to go.
- It's waiting on above
Reading all the Non-Fiction I've bought before I buy more
- I found I had 75 books I had either not finished or not read on my kindle
- Decided to clear them before buying more
- Failed - bought 1 more.
- Currently up to 3/76
- You can follow along with the Pinterest boards below which show what I've read and what I am reading
- Changed up how I am working for 2018 and going forward
- Looking at ways to generate more from my writing as well as my businesses.
- promoting and advertising
- growing the sales and learning how to do that better in Authorland
- you can see more here
- New routines and schedules for 2018 working weel
- I exercise early 5 mornings a week, which is working well for me
- Overall eating well
Check out other /now pages here.
Current as of 5 February 2018.