What I'm doing now
I'm in Brisbane doing...
Publishing A Fool's Errand
- Waiting on publication day - Oct 16, 2020
- Pre-order is now available
Book 2: Fool Me Twice
- Editing the wiki nbow that everything is finished with A Fool's Errand
- in hibernation until A Fool's Errand is out.
- Currently reading Queen of Storms by Raymond Feist, and feeling like I want to re-read Katherine Kerr's books.
- Steady working on a number of sites, and programming ventures
- Scoping a new piece of software/prototype
- Had to hold off on pushing the marketing of our fun fitness brand: www.oldmensgym.com
- Draft of the Website Planning Guide Course is in the wings
- Set beginnings of another project in action, The Belief Bible.
- 11 Episodes done so far, see the links above. Taking a 4-week hiatus to finsih publishing.
- All versions of the book are selling well you can see more here
- back into my routines, I need to get a couple of stats back into the good range. Already feeling better
Check out other /now pages here.
Current as of October 9, 2020